Monday, April 4, 2011

Tommy Thayer's Kraft Classic- Wrap Up With George Lopez & Alice Cooper


Tommy Thayer's Kraft/Nabisco Championship
 Via TommyThayer.com/April 2, 2011
 Just got back from Palm Desert and a wild week playing in the Kraft Nabisco Championship. Had a great time playing the first day of the tournament with Chinese pro, Shanshan Feng. Shanshan made a sensational hole-in-one during our round on the 170 yard 17th hole. Now that's impressive! The second day I had the pleasure of playing with the beautiful Norwegian Suzann Pettersen, one of the top 5 players in the world. Alice Cooper was kind enough to get me into the event which included a Monday night party where we turned up the volume and jammed with the local band. Went to dinner at one of my favorite nightspots, 'The Nest' and ended up running into my buddy George Lopez who was holding court with the locals. Of course my lovely wife Amber was there enjoying the good times by my side. Not a bad week at all...
Alice Cooper and Tommy Thayer

No comments: