Sunday, October 3, 2010

Ace Frehley's Memoir Due in April 2011

Ace's memoir, No Regrets, is due out on April 26, 2011. You can pre-order the book here at Amazon.com. His biography will look at "his life of sex, drugs and rock -and -roll." 'No Regrets' will be published by Gallery Books, a division of Simon and Shuster, under the VH1 Books imprint.

Co-written by New York Times journalist Joe Layden, Jennifer Bergstrom, Vice President, Editor-in-Chief of Gallery Books, said "'No Regrets' is sure to be the next must-read rock-and-roll memoir." Commented Frehley: "I think Sinatra said it best… 'Regrets I've had a few, but then again, too few to mention.'"

"It's gonna be memoirs, you know," he told the Artisan News Service."I just turned 59, [so] I think it's about time I start getting the stuff out and writing it down on paper before I forget it."It's hard for me to remember a lot of the stuff, so what I've been doing is getting together with people I used to work with, and they usually have better memories of situations than myself. Getting together with old bodyguards... They have the best stories about me... stuff I don't remember."

Clip below from Artisan News Service at the MAP benefit show, Ace Frehley said he's not losing sleep over his former band, Kiss, not being inducted into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame.

No comments: