Friday, June 11, 2010

Gene Simmons' Last Day on Earth

ClashMusic.com conducted an interview with Gene on what he would do on his last day on earth.

How would you spend your last day on Earth? GENE SIMMONS from KISS would gorge on Jaffa Cakes.
Where would you like to wake up?This is not an answer that makes people in other countries happy and it always sounds a little self-serving…quite honestly? The United States Of America. People are always proud of where they’re from. I’m not from America, I’m telling you as an immigrant, that’s where I wanna be.
Who would you like to wake up next to?Myself.
What would there be left to achieve on your last day?Fascinating question. I’ve achieved everything I’ve wanted to. Let me see… I guess in all seriousness, make at least one person’s life happier than it was before.

Read the rest herehttp://www.clashmusic.com/feature/kiss-gene-simmons-last-day-on-earth

No comments: